Old School - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old School

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Old School

Gday everybody!
    Just getting back into the game after a break of about 12years and so much has changed, most of it for the better. So I dug up some of my old models bought a new codex, rule book and slowly trying to get back into the glory of chaos. I managed to find most of my old models which from the new codex is about 3000pts worth of chaos I think, I never really took an interest in other armies but might expand into fantasy. Anyway with the complete lack of anybody to play I've had to biuld my army just from memory and what I've read on here. So would just like to say thanks and congrats to all the admin, and everybody involved with this site its a fantastic resource, hope to be able to put my own input once i get settled after a new move. Anyway am posting my new army on the army lists would greatly appreciate any input, nearly everything I had previous was slaanesh and I like a little fluff so I had to include those juicy new blastmasters.

Thanks again, Spindle

2. Remove Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Derbyshire, UK
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1329 (x8)

Nice to see an old player come back. Hope you enjoy using chaos again, I must say they are VERY good in the new rules. Slaanesh have some very nice wargear and if you browse around, check out some of the more competative builds and listen to some of the other 'hardcore' gamers you might find yourself with a nice army.

Ill just suggest, dont make your army too competative, you dont want to scare away any hopeful gaming buddys!

Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread