gt vegas? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gt vegas?

Big fish in a little pond raytard22's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

gt vegas?

Just got my ticket, bringing my nightlords force ... anyone else gonna be there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Nope.

But good luck anyway buddy. Slaughter all in the name of Chaos!
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by raytard22 View Post
    Just got my ticket, bringing my nightlords force ... anyone else gonna be there?
    HAve you got a list posted up for it? I wont be there.

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Thanks for the cheers guys, I will definitely be looking for some feedback on my list come august time frame... thanks in advance...

This is what i'm working with so far...
    2-4 CSM squads 2 plas/fist champ/icon
    0-2 chosen squads melta/plasma/fists/icon
    1-2 raptors squad melta l claws/icon
    0-3 oblits
    1 DP with wings warptime
    0-1 lash sorcerer

Those are the building blocks I have, I"m anxiously awaiting the "official" new rule book to see how much of that leaked PDF is true. Namely scoring units/running/scenarios/ect to make my final selection. I have a good playtest group lined up from the local GW store club and with all the help I've gotten here over the years I'm looking forward to stomping some opponents in the name of CHAOS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by raytard22 View Post
    1-2 raptors squad melta l claws/icon
    I would personally take a powerfist over L'claws on raptors. The fast moving stopping power can be a match saver.

If you fight a hord of stuff with low armour saves, just use your bolt pistol. No harm done.

People underestimate S8, until some annoying hanky wielding eldar player locks your squad in combat with a Wraithlord.

If you take 2 squads of raptors (which is aweome) then you can consider taking L'claws on one squad for specific metagaming against Marines/Aspect warriors.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    I would personally take a powerfist over L'claws on raptors. The fast moving stopping power can be a match saver.

If you fight a hord of stuff with low armour saves, just use your bolt pistol. No harm done.

People underestimate S8, until some annoying hanky wielding eldar player locks your squad in combat with a Wraithlord.

If you take 2 squads of raptors (which is aweome) then you can consider taking L'claws on one squad for specific metagaming against Marines/Aspect warriors.
    You know mate, Im thinking of changin my name to 'Powerfist > Lightening claws', I seem to tell everyone this.

Anyway, powerfist is brilliant on the raptor champion, it goes well with meltaguns and allows you to charge tanks and expect to destroy them, after those double 1s to hit with the meltas.

It allows the champion to shoot before charging, become effective against MCs and Vehicles and deters ICs due to instant death or just general thumping pain.

It costs no more either!

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

I fully appreciate the goodness of powerfists, but plain and simple I roll 1's alot and I like things that reroll... Also I tend to run my raptors with IoS and on multiple occasions, I have killed the entire threat zone at I5... the 5th ed book will more then likely make up my mind on all these lil choices... thanks again for you your input guys...

+ Reply to Thread