Turned By Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Turned By Chaos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started working on finishing my Chaos list this past week so I figured I'd let you boyz know over here in the chaos board wot ole Hakbash is up to.

LATD list...Defiler and 2 x Leman Russ tanks for HS.
    90 zombies, 45 traitors [auto kannon, las kannon, and HB...specials are flamer, plasma gun, and grenade launcher.]
    I have a Chaos Lord set up with dual lightning claws, collar of Khorne, chaos rune, mark of Khorne, Termie armor, feel no pain, and deamon strength. [It's great how you boyz can trick your bosses out.]
    I'm thinking of getting some berzerkers and a champ or two with Khorne marks but I don't have them yet. Maybe replace the 2nd russ with a dread.
    See being a greenskin just makes it so much easier for the blood god to temp you over to chaos.

I'll post some pics once I get it all painted up good and proper.

Once I get some games in I'm going to start building a WE army...BFTBG. Last time I did Chaos it was Slaneesh. Sorry I sold off all those old school models.

WAAAGH!

"Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Russ's??? are you kidding?
    <span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Innocence </span><span style='color:blue'>Proves </span><span style='color:red'>Nothing</span></span></span>

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Cross Me and you shall know nothing but Pain and Suffering for all Eternity.</span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Ahh, the forces of Chaos grow ever stronger. Welcome to the dark side (why does that sound incredibly cliche?) =^^_^_^=.

Looks like a nice list you got there, but what do you mean by zombies? Regular mutants, or Plague zombies?
    Oh, and I&#39;d try using some Possessed with Mark of Khorne and Talons, they&#39;re uber nasty.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m making the zombies now, using the plague zombie rules from the eye of terror codex. Mutants look to weedy.
    I am making the zombies look as much like George Romero zombies as I can.
    I have about ten zombies modelled so far. The russes are finished, the traitors are modelled and nearly painted, and I&#39;m using a Quake 2 &#39;Tank&#39; action figure for the defiler until I finish one myself. [Remember the uge borg with the havoc launcher on his shoulder from that old computer game? Makes a pretty cool defiler in a pinch]
    Eventually I want to do a pure WE army but that I&#39;ll save for next year I think.
    Possessed sound good. Maybe I&#39;ll look into going with some of them. Maybe mix beastmen and berserkers to make the minis....yeah.

BFTBG
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Ork speech confuses me o green one.

That aside welcome to the um...must avoid cliche...opposite of good/light side. Ya I&#39;&#39;l just go with that.
    It&#39;s fantastically exciting in a really boring way.

Intelligence is but a light in the darkness of life.

My mind is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks up all of the little crap, but the big stuff has to be picked up by hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought about having a basilisk rather than the defiler... or both and drop a LR tank? Depends if you are any good at the distance guessing really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L&tD armies cannot have Chaos Lords. They may only have an Arch Heretic (Chaos LT - may be a sorceror) and Aspiring Champions. I don&#39;t think they can have dreads either.

I converted my Genestealer Cult into a L&tD army. I added my once useless oop ungor as goatheaded mutants (mark of K), and WHFB zombies to fill things out and prevent them from collecting dust. I&#39;m thinking of replacing the ungor with my old WHFB skeletons to give it a more necromantic feel.

I now want to make a Death Pact army using the L&tD rules. I&#39;ve wanted to make them since I read a Gaunt&#39;s Ghosts novel a few years back. To bad White Dwarf didn&#39;t include rules for the Loxatl.
    The fire&#39;s going out...pass me another heretic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

As far as i recal L&D armies are allowed to choose one HQ one Elite one fast attack an two troops from the Chaos Space marine list so they can take a Chaos lord but cannot take a Dreadnaught.
    Ask not the ruleboys a question for they shall give you three answers each true and terrifying to behold

Closed Thread