Chaos Tactica VS All Enemies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Chaos Tactica VS All Enemies

Fellow Warmaster, Daemon Princes, Lords and Mewling spawns (looks at Pickle),

I have often said that one of the best ways of winning is by knowing your enemy. Knowing what they're good at so you can try and neuter their advantage, and knowing what they're bad at so you can exploit their weaknesses.

Knowing the enemy will give you a big psychological boon/protection too.

All too often I've seen players fall apart when facing Dark Eldar Wyches. Why? Simply because they aren't aware of just what they are capable of.

It's like facing Necrons and not knowing about WBB. It's hard not to get flustered when your opponent's forces get back up after you've killed them and you had no idea that they would.

On the other hand, if you study WBB in detail - you can actually arrange it so 90% of your damage ignores WBB totally, which not only makes you feel good, but will demoralise your average Necron player a bit too.

So, in the light of this, what we've done is set up a thread on a weekly (ish) fashion going through all the enemies of Chaos.

The aim is to share knowledge and experiences so that we can help the whole Chaos community.

So, even a relative starter to Chaos could say read the chapter on Nids and know what he or she doing and what to expect.

Current Warmaster

Without further ado here is the list:

Crushing the mindless dogs of the false emperor.
    All about defeating Space Marines.

Purging the beast.
    All about defeating Tyranids.

Smashing the Green Tide
    All about defeating Orks.

Decimating the cheating Fairies
    All about defeating Eldar.

Destroying the so called silver menace
    All about defeating Necrons.

More souls for the slaughter!
    All about defeating Imperial Guard.

Last edited by Karmoon; November 18th, 2008 at 10:36.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Closed Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. July 23rd, 2008, 11:26