what to get next? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    572 (x8)

what to get next?

im going to games workshop tomorrow. So far i have; 10 bloodletters, 10 plaguebearers, 10 daemonettes and skulltaker. I'm looking to spend around 35 pounds but if it goes over it doesn't matter because then i know what to get next

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

It depends on what you want your list to do.

As it is, it looks like you don't have much that is speedy and good against vehicles. Horrors are great for fire support and can hurt tanks, though a Tzeentch Herald is better suited to it. Fiends are fast and awesome in combat, even against vehicles. Screamers own vehicles and are quite speedy. Bloodcrushers are always good. A DP or Soul Grinder adds some serious hitting power and an impressive center piece for an army.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread