Anyone here want to try the VW idea? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here want to try the VW idea?

here is a link to the page: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...fo-signup.html

I would be willing to help make a CD codex list but I don't have enough time right now to do alot, so as the title says anyone want to have a go at making a 2k list?

KHORNE, when life gives you lemons - Blood for the Blood GOD!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

That's an interesting prospect, is it limited to 1 list per army (would we have to reach a consensus as Daemon players) or can there be plenty?

I'm not a fan of theory-hammer as it doesn't take luck or intangibles into account, which the Daemon list would rely a lot on. But it could work, I suppose.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe it is one list though if we were to do this we must agree on a few things first, they include how many different gods we will use and which ones. Also who will our represenative be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Think having people link lists from the demon army list section and voting and then submitting the one with the most votes from demon players to the Votewar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that seems like a good idea, I went to the Army lists and then I got 5 different 2k lists from there, Here they are:
    http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos-daemon-army-lists/138819-2000-point-competitive-mostly-slaanesh.html mostly a slaanesh set up, hasn't been eidted yet though looks promising

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos-daemon-army-lists/138788-2k-khorne-tzeentch-list-great-success.html well balanced though the HQ looks slightly too large pointwise and the HS is a DP and a SG

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos-daemon-army-lists/121111-possible-khorne-2k-daemons-list.html mono-khorne, looks like after a few modifications actually winnable

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos-daemon-army-lists/133456-2k-deamons.html well ballanced, three HQ Characters, and editted well.

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/chaos-daemon-army-lists/132463-bubonic-nurgle-2000-competitive.html mono-nurgle list, looks very well made though imo tyrius, you might want to consider more nurglings and less beasts

if anyone else wants to try and make a list better than one of these or give suggestions on one of these lists they can and then we can just vote for the list we want to enter here.
    Last edited by Shep; September 25th, 2008 at 21:08.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

An Epi list would do really well, maxed out Nurgle DPs, Ku'Gath, and a ton of PBs and Nurglings.

Fateweaver+Bloodcrushers is also extremely potent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to agree with you on the epi list would most likely be able to do a ton of damage, though would Ku'Gath be worth it, and also what would we do if we came up against a mechanized army? Anyways if we decide to go with the bubonic list then as I said before the points for the beasts would be better suited spent on troops

Also yes a dual MC list could have interesting effects though it might be too costly pointwise seeing as how over 1/4 of our army will be HQ.

If no one else has any other lists then my vote is going for the Bubonic List after a few modifications.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

Ku'Gath is a beast in combat and has his poisoned pie plate, though he does cost twice the points of a normal GUO.

Vehicles shouldn't be a problem for 4 MCs and PBs that are practically invincible anyway.

A trio of Grinders would be cheaper, plus we can max out on Tzeentchy or Slaaneshi Heralds on chariots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Yeh i have a few lists for nurgle this list was made to test out kugath and I had already begun a scratch built model for him . I am still a fan of beasts of nurgle as when you get the tally they are really good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so keep Ku'gath and are the beasts really that much better than nurglings after the tally gets to 20?

ok so are we going to use the mono-nurgle list then?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast