Night Lord Army? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Lord Army?

Well I haven't played since the 5th edition has come out. I had almost finished my Night Lords army and then 5th came out. I know I could still play them and I have plenty of fast attack to play Night Lords like:- 1-10 man raptor sq - 1-6 man bike sq - 2 Deamon prince with wings - 3-10 man sq of marines and two of them can have a rhino. As well as other Chaos choices like - 2 Defilers - 1 Pred with las tur and heavy bolter spon - 1-10 sq or 2-5 man sq of Terminators - 4 Autocannon or 4 Las cannon or 4 heavy bolter Havoc sq - 2 oblitorators - 1 Greater Deamon- 4 different 10 man daemon squads - 2 dreadnoughts Problem is under 4th I was going to play mostly fast attack (Night Lords) now I have to change it up a bit. I play anywhere from 1500 to 2000 pts and I can't decide if I should still call them Night Lords or some other made up army of Chaos.

Last edited by Evil Tommy; October 25th, 2008 at 03:53. Reason: Easier to understand?

+ Reply to Thread