funnyest chaos moments - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

funnyest chaos moments

LOL ok today i was a gamesworkshop lol the one i have were i live has a battel bunker... thats were you can hold about 30 games i was versing a sm army and he was up him self so much... so insted of getting rid of my naked asp champ i used my skull champ from my zerkers ..... well the funnyest thing is that i didnt show him my greater deamon LOL at the start of the game so he was like ... yea watch my assult sqaud rape your zerkers then i was like watch my greater deamon rape your army and he was like what greater deamon? thats a prince and thats over there then i out my greater deamon summon him and next turn watched the rampage start his jaw droped

I set fire to Space Marines to cook marshmellows
    because if i burnt anything else it would be a waste....

2. Remove Advertisements

Such a little country where U can watch DuckTales everyday...
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-41 (x0)

Well i thought people always can get a glimpse at each other roosters

But anyway, the funniest moment for me was when a Flying sorceror popped out of rhino with his berserker buddies lashed a nasty squad and rolled about 9 for distance, and i told him to make a nice little konga line with the IC in the other end, when the dust settled his IC was unable to reach combat and the entire squad wiped out. In next turns the grizzled wizzard and sad remains of zerkers (IC in the end reached combat ) slaughtered their way thru his defence lines. He said he wont forget that ^^

Or when Kharn hit his squad, i rolled 7 attacks... He was like WTF ?! he he he...
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. " - Nebiros

+ Reply to Thread