Upgrading vidicator - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

Upgrading vidicator

So i just built my vindicator and i was wondering what kind of upgrades i should put on the Tank. The most common opponent i will be facing is Space Marines and Tau Empire. I was Thinking about giving it Demonic Possion and a havoc luancher as a back-up weapon (cuz lets face it, Weapons get blown-off). I like the Idea of a twin linked weapon on the Tank with BS3.

What are your thoughts? I'm generally try to avoid the Genestealer syndrome (being too expensive) yet i like the tank to be prepared for the worst (not to cheap). In any case i'd like your info gentlmen....and ladies (providing there are any).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Daemonic possesion is enough. If it does take a waepon destroyed result, it becomes constantly moving cover or a big device to ram or tank shock your opponents force with.

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danjones87 View Post
    Daemonic possesion is enough. If it does take a waepon destroyed result, it becomes constantly moving cover or a big device to ram or tank shock your opponents force with.

Dan
    Totally agree, one other thing you can do is try to take the heat off it, have other armour, especially other scarey armour, I would take to vindis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

absolutely DP, other than that take a cheapy bolter so you dont lose your precious demolisher cannon.
    May the "Nurgley Goodness" protect you!

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ready4anything View Post
    Totally agree, one other thing you can do is try to take the heat off it, have other armour, especially other scarey armour, I would take to vindis.
    Definately. if taking a armoured vehicle ALWAYS take more than one, preferably 3 or more. You could count your DP as one too I guess, being super tough.

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathklaat View Post
    absolutely DP, other than that take a cheapy bolter so you dont lose your precious demolisher cannon.
    This is not a viable strategy, in version 5 the other guy chooses which weapon you lose, not you. If you have a bolter, you'll lose the cannon, and keep the bolter. (unless hes daft)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

Ok guys, thank you. I'll keep the demonic possision and lose the rest. I appreicate the advice.

+ Reply to Thread