Librarium Online Forums banner

model for doom blaster of khorn

531 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Henshini 
#1 ·
Hello chaos space marine players, Daemon player right here. we are going to be having a large apoc game later this month 10,000 vs 10,000 and im modeling a doom blaster of khorn for a friend of mine to use. im using an extra rhino chassis that i have left over from my sisters of battle. I'm combining that with a hell-cannon of chaos fantasy model and other chaos spurs im borrowing from some people. im going to have a small alter next it with 4 magnet attached skulls to represent the 4 shots and in-turn remove one or more if it loses a shot. Do you think that this is ok? my other friend says that i should have four cannons on there to represent the four shots but I believe that one big cannon with large shots sounds more khorne like and make it appear less crowded. any suggestions on what i should do?

Doom blaster
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA...arines_Datasheet_-_Doom_Blaster_of_Khorne.pdf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.