Angrond and his Bloody pals - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

Angrond and his Bloody pals

Hey every one. I finally got my hand on the Apocalypse formation of Angrond and his Bloodthirsters and WOW! That is amazing. A 13 modle 3000 point squad of endless Khornage.

I want to know if any of you have used the formation or just what you think about it. plus can you use named Bloodthirsters as well? Thanks to any who replied.

2. Remove Advertisements

Central California
    26 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

780 (x8)

I think it's the sort of direction one needs to take with Apocalypse. I keep playing Apocalypse with the mindset of 'this is a real battle, let's use real tactics that might take some time to work.' My experience, however, is that that isn't how many people approach it. Just a couple superheavy tanks or flyers can dramatically alter the game mechanics, and I'm reaching the point where I think an Apoc army need not bear any relation to a standard 40k one. In other words, play Apocalypse just for laughs or the cool factor...and Angron fits right in with that. I can't possibly say how effective the unit would be...a Warlord Titan would probably die quickly, an IG gunline might be done by the end of turn 2.
    "My tanks have names, my men have numbers." -Col. Edmund Grahvess, 23rd Kronecker Prison Guard

+ Reply to Thread