Night Lords Tactics - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wats the best tactic for Night Lords, i was thinkin of goin really fast with lots or raptors squads, bikes + rhinos.

Also a wee question on the chaos space marine box (u know the one where u get 8 marines)
    Do u get enough parts to equip them with bolt pistols and close combat weapons, i thought so but i looked at the sprues on the online store, and now im not so sure

A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Aye, the whole point of Night Lords is to be mobile and close in fast !
    As for that box, I think there's enough for 6 dudes with bolt pistols and close combat weapons, then you get the special stuff (plasma pistol + power weapon/fist) for the champion. One of em is going to have to carry a plasma gun though, or a (heavy) bolter.
    You could cut up a bolter a bit so it looks like a pistol, and model the arms so that he can hold his newly made pistol and one of those knives though .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I found that to be a problem with the boxes, is that they only give you 6 BP/CCW marines, I&#39;d have been happier with 8. I had to buy 2 boxes and make 3 BP/CCW, 1 Bolter, 2 diff. champs, a plasma gun and HB. Then with the other box, I made 4 bolters, 3 BP/CCW and 1 plasma gun. So i have a shooty squad and a assault squad. Anyways for night lords you should have them centered around fast attack, with bikes and raptors. have squads in rhinos too for that extra mobility.
    If Knowledge is Power, then Genius is Tyranny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yer i just got the boxes
    oh well there goes my little tactic *Doh*

well i&#39;ve decided to do black legion instead and i have a shooty and assaulty squad now (and i&#39;ve got em painted for once&#33
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that&#39;s what I based my army on for starts was 2 troops, one shooty and one assault, just so i can have a lil flexibility. but In the end my army is going to be geared mre toward elites units, with rhinos for mobility. and I&#39;m going to add in some LatD, like some traitor guard and a few mutants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya, when I bought the army deal, i just used some of the khorne berzerker parts (a few of the sprues are the same in the csm box)because I play night lords as well, to make my CSMs. I got to make 8 w/ bolt pistols and chainswords, and then I have 4 ones w/ bolters and 1 w/ a heavy bolter, then i used one of the havoc parts to make a missile launcher. All those out of 1 box khorne berzerkers, and one box CSMs.
    Oh, but for Night Lords, I plan to use my armies speed more than anything, then maybe use my havocs as forward deployed hide-in-bushymen w/ stealth adept and infiltrate, as to keep w/ the theme (and fluff) then have maybe 2 oblits to deep strike (still in fluff), then that will be all my hard hitting stuff, or at least from a distance, then Im gonna use prolly a 16 raptors total, then maybe 8 bikes, then rhino rush everything else w/ 2 CSM squads and a lord.

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds good, but I&#39;d at least include some raptors with assault weaps or bp/ccw, for that fast, hard-hitting punch.

Closed Thread