Librarium Online Forums banner

Defilers

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Darthvegeta800 
#1 ·
So does the Defiler have all the things it says on the Wargear, meaning it can move and shoot all of his weapons, including the battlecannon?

#2 ·
If you fire ordanance, such as the Battle Cannon, you cannot fire any other weapons. It can move and fire its battlecannon, move and fire all its other weapons, or move and run. Your choice.

#4 ·
Yep. That covers it. In addition, however, it can also do any one of those things and assault into close combat (i.e., shoot battle cannon & assault, shoot all non-ordinance weapons & assault, or fleet and assault).

The fact that you cannot shoot the secondary weapons in the same round as the battle cannon is one of the reasons chaos players lean towards swapping the secondaries out for additional close combat weapons.

Side: Wouldn't it be nice, strictly as an option, to swap the battle cannon out for the additional c.c. weapons, instead of the secondary? Then, perhaps, have a reduced cost slapped on to the defiler.

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

However walkers can move and fire all guns Rippy. Surely they can fire their BC and everything else? Doesn't matter to me either way really, I barely use mine as is =/
EDIT: ExpansionRod, I'm almost positive this isn't the case. However, when I get home, I'll check the Big Gray Book and repost.

#3 ·
However walkers can move and fire all guns Rippy. Surely they can fire their BC and everything else? Doesn't matter to me either way really, I barely use mine as is =/

#5 ·
But I love my defiler rabbit!
I only wish it came with cooler looking close combat weapons to put into the extra slots
I hate that little whippy thing, it wouldn't even reach the enemy!
it needs something awe-inspiring and magnificent!
Anyone ever seen a defiler with scratchbuilt close combat weapons?

#7 ·
As much as I appreciate the effort rabbit, I'm almost lost as to what is happening with most of those tall ones
thats just insane!
I wanted something a bit... simpler like a kan claw or buzz saw?
Yours is my favourite though, the huge mouth on that thing is terrifying

#8 ·
Gorgeous Defilers, i remember encountering the lava ones.
Unlike a lot of people i do like the way the Defiler looks, it's the model i'll get once i finished the horde of stuff i still need to glue and paint for my Black Legion.
I did encounter a screenshot of the whip-like weapon and if memory serves me correctly i found it odd then too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.