Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos God Models.

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Valhallan 
#1 ·
Someone raised this idea on EO, but it never relly took off.

Wouldn't it be really class if there were Chaos God models, similar to the C'tan? Obvioiusly (as with the C'tan) they would only be manifestations, but they would still be VERY powerful, and could have some mighty fine special rules. Any ideas?

#4 ·
The deceiver appears differently to different people (does he not?) and they modled him! I personally don't think Daemons are manifestations of the chaos gods either. It is a tricky one though, as to what they would look like. Any ideas?

#5 ·
I imagine Khorne as a kind of massive huge man, with a minataur head (bit like the Bloodthirster, but 20 times eviler), wielding an Axe the size of a small planet, with golden armor.

Nurgle would be a huge massive pile of pus and boils, with hundreds of eyes. He doesnt need any weapons, with a touch of his hands you come down with a plague so virulent that you die immediatly, turned into liquid.

Slaanesh would be incomprehensibly beautiful, most probably a woman (for me, since im a guy :)), but instead of hands, claws. She would be able to manipulate you with a wink of her eyes, thats all that would be needed.

Tzeentch could be anything..

#6 ·
I thin it would be cool to have them like the C'Tan in 40K. They couldnt possibly be the real gods just like they arent the real C'Tan. They would be really powerful still though. O wait, I think we have something like this already, the greater daemons. They are powerful and each represant their patron god. What else would you want?

#7 ·
He wants something that can whup Nightbringer's ass in CC. Pointless request. This is just dumb.

EDIT: READ YOUR 'DEXES, OR SEARCH ONLINE, PEOPLE. There are sites all about chaos that say how, say, Slaanesh appears to his worshippers, either as a beautiful man, woman, hermaphrodite, or androgynous humanoid. Also, the Codices say that Greater Daemons are, in fact manifestations of their God. Quit whining for something as good as Nightbringer -- I think he was a mistake on GW's part.

#8 ·
I'd like to see them make models out of those four cult pictures in the Codex (the ones at the beginning of each Book of Chaos). That Tzeentch one looks SO goddamn cool, and the Nurgle one if pretty neat.
It'd be a nice idea actually, if these were say, some kind of warrior-priests for each of their respective Chaos gods. Each could cost about the 150pt reigion and be a single ELITE choice, not a HQ.
Ok this pointless but hey, I can dream.

#13 ·
Well i don't really "See" the chaos gods as having a form.

Sure they appear here and there and manifest and whatnot. But if i think of a chaos god i just imagine a omnipresent flux of energy...who if kind enough has his respective pantheon colors showing (red for Khorne etc.)
And yes i do see the Greater Daemons as a manifestation of the Chaos god's will. That's how they sortof "flex" some of their material power. (Anyone read Pawns of Chaos? Now THAT was a greater Daemon!).

I've also always looked at the C'Tan material form as being like a small glove. Sure you can sortof fit your hand in there but you'd be damned if you'll fit your head without ripping the glove. So you're content with using a small glove. You can't really use ALL of your power, but enough...usually.
So yeah, the Necrodermis is sortof like a small glove.

But i like the idea of expanding on the chaos faction idea. Also focusing on the little guys. Having a cultist army (then i'm talking crazy flagellants with censers and stub guns) could be fun, pitting them against Arbites and plantary defense forces. I know EoT book has some rules for them but a dedicated book could be nice (has it been done?). You cold have all these nifty little upgrades and have a game where a model with daemonic strength is frigging god.

Good times.

Later.

#14 ·
what I think chaos god I see a god in bulky armor shoving his sword into a imperial guard soilder and in his other hand wearing a huge claw gripping a nude chick...

But it aint gonnna happy cause a god is manifistation of the imagination to where the point of a god literly takes a forum combined by all imaginations so technicly the God is what ever modle you can create there for... (thats just on theory, not mine... well i made it up but I don't belive it)

Grab some green stuff and get a'working its god making time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.