Looking to Start Black Legion *Buying units* - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to Start Black Legion *Buying units*

Hello everyone,

I started warhammer 40k about 2 months ago. I learned and used my friends Necrons. Now I like the necrons but its just the power of the chaos gods that brought me in to the Black Legion. So far I have fought 2 battles as the CSM, both fights against the nids and both fights where victories. Kicker to it all was I was using my friends Space Marines as fill in. Ive created my army list and now trying to buy each unit without going to games-workshop and giving my left leg for a obliterator. So the point is Im here asking the CSM community if they are willing to Sell or Give any of the units I am looking for. Below I will post my list and under that my contact information. Thanks to everyone who even reads this post let alone any one that sells or gives me anything.

1X Abaddon

7X Chaos Terminators
    5X Duel Lightning Claws 1X Icon of Khorne
    3X Duel Linked Bolters, Power Fist, 1X Icon of Tzeentch

14X Chaos Space Marines
    bolters 2X Icons of Nurgle

4X Chaos Space Marines
    Plasma rifles

2X Aspiring Champions
    both with Plasma Pistol, Power Fist

2X Chaos Rhino's

5X Havoc Squad
    4x Auto Cannon, Icon of Nurgle

5X Havoc Squad
    4X Auto Cannon, Icon of Nurgle

2X Aspiring Champion
    Plasma Pistol, Power Fist

3X Obliterator Cult

Contact
    Email: ammogeneral987@hotmail.com
    Phone# 469-939-7358

Like I said before Thank you to everyone that even reads this and to anyone that is willing to sell or give any of the units

-Mortis

"Let the Galaxy Burn"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, you might want to remove your phone number; you never know what or who would call you.

Your list is a little difficult to read, try to put everything for each squad together to make it more understandable. Example:

Plague Marines
    1x Plague Champion with Powerfist
    7x Plague Marines (2x with Meltagun)
    Rhino

CSM Squad
    1x Aspiring CHampion with Power weapon
    9x CSM (IoCG, Heavy Bolter)
    Rhino

I rewrote your list to make it more readable.

HQ
    1X Abaddon
    Abaddon is a tough HQ but he is expensive, make sure to put him with a squad and give them a transport to make them last longer, you could also have them teleport in which would be a pretty nasty suprise.

Elite
    5X Duel Lightning Claws 1X Icon of Khorne
    If these go with Abaddon and all deep-strike in then you have a good CC force that can drop in and kill squads.

3X Duel Linked Bolters, Power Fist, 1X Icon of Tzeentch
    I find terminators to be expensive, and foot-sloggers are too slow to be of any real use.

Troops
    7x CSM, IoN, 2x Plasma, AC w PP/Pf, Rhino

7x CSM, IoN, 2x Plasma, AC w PP/Pf, Rhino

These squads want to be Plague Marines but fall very short. If you want the extra T then choose PMs (especally if you are going to use plasma), otherwise give these squads IoCG and drop the plasma pistols.

Another squad is going to help you in the long run as 5th Ed does not favor Min/Maxing at all and if your 2 squads get killed you will be struggling to contest objectives.

Heavy Support
    5X Havoc Squad 4x Auto Cannon, Icon of Nurgle, AC w/ PP, PF

5X Havoc Squad 4x Auto Cannon, Icon of Nurgle, AC w/ PP, PF

Again these would benefit more from IoCG than IoN, it is too expensive and will not help these much. the powerfist and plas pistol are not going to be much use with all of your long range weapons.

3X Obliterator Cult

Your amry is very points heavy everywhere except where it counts. Abaddon is a very expensive HQ altho very BL fluffy, your troops need to be filled out more as they are the core to your army. Terminators are fine but any more than 1 squad is really too much. Your HS slots are full but 4 oblits would be fine for cheavy choices.
    May the "Nurgley Goodness" protect you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only is it a bad idea to post your phone number, but it is in really bad taste to flat out ask for people to give you stuff. Dude, ebay is but a click away. If you don't like that option, than go to the classifieds in LO, put your list up, in a much more organized fashion, and see what you get. Also, www.rogue-market.com is a good place to go for buy/sell/trade as well.

Trav
    War is my master; Death my mistress.
    Maugan Ra

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

travasty420, ditto.

Deathklaat, ditto.

We have a classified section for buyers and sellers. I suggest you look there.

:::THREAD CLOSED:::
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Closed Thread