Model conversion and Chaos Spawn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Model conversion and Chaos Spawn

Seeing as how much I started to use Gift of Chaos, I bought the Apocalypse kit called Tide of Spawn.

When I opened the box I was overwhelmed with the sheer number of sprues, but more importantly, with the level of customisation this allows. Each sprue has an amazing number of tentacles, scythes, spikes, heads, arms and mutations - perfect to add the effects of the warp onto ordinary CSM.

There parts on one sprue, with the exception of the spawn bodies (2 per sprue), were enough to assemble 5 spawn. So if you buy just one spawn box you should be able to have 2 very healthy looking spawn and heaps of stuff left over for your CSM - definitely worth to considering if you want to add distinguishing features.

Pity my army is assembled already though =/ (except for the 10 new CSM I got in the box =D)

Be nice to your enemies, it will make them madder!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

use the spawn parts to make them chosen ones! or possed marines. which ever you'd like. its really just a matter of how many tenticals you use.
    Could you understand the beauty of the beast?

+ Reply to Thread