Librarium Online Forums banner

Khorne Zerkers

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  thenewKhan 
#1 ·
I don't actually collect marines anymore (I've actually sold half of them now, still have more than I can fit in my box :p), but I have a question. Do Khorne Zerkers technically have 4 attacks (2 from normal, 1 from two one-handed weapons, one from pistol)? I don't own a rulebook so I'm not sure how pistols / two one-handed weapons stack, but I'm just wondering :p

#8 ·
Only 10 will fit into a rhino though right? I don't fancy footslogging any 'zerkers around the field! :X Then again you could debate that if you have a large squad they will direct fire from other things and probably still get into combat, savaging when they do. I don't know, still a bit of a noob!

#9 · (Edited)
You put 8 Berzerkers, 1 Skull Champion with P-Fist and Khârn in a Land Raider. This squad of pure death can assault after the Land Raider has moved. It's awesome in it's purest form.

#10 ·
Always put them into a Rhino. I play a World Eaters army and footslogged them for the longest time (squads ranging anywhere from 12 models to squads of 20). More often than not they either get wiped out on their way up the field or not enough of them get into combat to make a huge difference. They have much more surviveability rushing down the field in a Rhino (or a Land Raider due to more armor, more fire power and the fact that they can assault right out of it).

#13 ·
For standard troop transport? Big. Lol a unit in a rhino is still going to cost 200pts. adding a LR and they will be closer to 400. So if they game is very large, then a LR may be useful. Personaly I think that the Rhinos work fine if you use them well enough. (popping smoke, using cover etc.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.