Librarium Online Forums banner

Breath of Chaos vs. Feel no Pain

847 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Riptor 
#1 ·
With my limited rule knowledge and interpretation, It is my understanding that Breath of Chaos should ignore Feel no Pain. I thought I'd pose it as a question and hopefully receive some confirmation or even debate.

#2 ·
BoC has no AP value and no strength value and its not a power weapon and it does not inflict instant death. Unless I'm missing something else here, it wouldn't ignore FnP.

#4 ·
I'm afraid you are incorrect. FnP is only ignored by Close Combat attacks that ignore armour saves (IE, power weapons), or shooting attacks with AP 1 or 2.

#7 ·
jy2 is correct. I had thought it was only AP1 and 2, instant death, and attacks that ignore saves in CC but I was wrong.

I think Riptor's arguement was more against how jsullivanlaw said that it was because it ignored saves like a power weapon, but it doesn't. Power weapons are listed as a specific exception apart from the whole normal ignoring saves part.

I guess the whole AP1 or 2 weapons thing now makes a lot more sense. It says that FnP is negated by any weapon that ignores all armour saves, and you can never get an armour save against AP1 or AP2.

Reactions: Riptor
#8 ·
Ooh, I have been playing it incorrectly. Did not notice that. Thank you all. *Pulls out the rep tray*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.