Scarbrand Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarbrand Questions

Hi all,

I'm starting a CD army and want to go ahead with an all Khorne list (it was either the blood god or slaneesh because of the cost of the models money wise) so I had a few questions about the named characters.

I'm thinking of running scarbrand with 2 daemon princes. The princes both have wings (cause i think the wings look cool on the model and already glued them on lol) however of course Scarbrand doesn't have daemonic flight like a regular blood thirster. Will this be a detriment to his use with them in game? Basically i like the idea of huge creatures rerolling in close combat

That being said, a question on modeling the Exiled One. What about his wings? With the story of his wings being shredded after Khorne tossing him, does he have any? I was thinking of using the zombie dragon wings on him to illustrate them being shredded up, but I then got to thinking would he have any left at all?

In the Castle of Pain on a Mountain of Skulls I sat on a Throne of Blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of Evil!

- Vigo the Carpathian

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

This is for the haters... CrownAxe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

What ever you want, it's your conversion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

The zombie dragon wings would look very coolon him, though they will be difficult to get hold of at a reasonable price. What will you use as a base model for your conversion?
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I like to keep conversions as close to the fluffyness as i can

GW isn't bad on the zombie dragon wings. 11.50 USD so i'd probably just get it from them. I know i could probably find them cheaper elsewhere but at least i know they aren't going to rip me off like some ebay sellers.

I was probably just going to use the GW Blood Thirster model as a base, unless anyone can provide any ideas for a good/cheaper alternate. I don't play in tournaments so it's not an issue. if I do use the bloodthirster i'm going to wind up using a different head.
    In the Castle of Pain on a Mountain of Skulls I sat on a Throne of Blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of Evil!

- Vigo the Carpathian

+ Reply to Thread