Some Odd Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, this is my first post in a while. Anyway after a lot of debating I have decided to play an EC army. I just edited out the rest of this paragraph as a box of noice marines only comes with one sound blaster I have just read. In the old thread it says one could buy the bits at a store or on the web. Anyone have a URL or any idea to the exact names of the bits. My birthday is coming up and my parents don't know left from right when it comes to stuff like ( :glare: ) this so they need an exact name. Thanks in advance.

Also, if anyone wants to throw in any EC suggestions. I know there are a bunch around an I have looked at them, but if anyone just wants to add their two cense feel free to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard
    repeatedly. </div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

as far as I know, you can only get them by mailorder, you should find them name and the productnumbr of the online store at the GW site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks I went to a store today and asked them to order some for me. Not sure where I can get the sound blasters from, mail order too probably. Anyway thanks for the reply.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard
    repeatedly. </div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Indeed you can get them from mail order, but you need the parts number. The most conveniant way of getting it is to search the on line store (with the correct name) but if it aint on the store it doesnt mean they dont sell it. There are 2 different sort of sonic weaponry minis, on specifically EC and the other just the weapon. Both, with prices and parts numbers were in WD about 5 issues ago
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

soundblaster, what weapon is that one

I know only the sonic blaster and the blastmaster and of course the doom siren as the only sonic weapons currently in the codex.

can any of you enlighten me on that or is it simply an older name for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

It&#39;s just a spelling mistake, hes probably talking about the sonic blaster, it&#39;s really not that hard to work out.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I mean the sonic blaster, sorry about that. Thanks for all the help, I found the parts on the online store.

[plug]
    Now if anyone wants to look at my army list in the army list section...
    [/plug]
    repeatedly. </div>

Closed Thread