Vote of Confidence for the Chaos Daemon Tactica and the Community - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Vote of Confidence for the Chaos Daemon Tactica and the Community

Hiyee! Hello, hello!

Well, my little band for Slaanesh Daemons have played 3 games so far!

Game 1: Sieze the objectives: 750 pts against Star Fox space marines (Scout based Marines)
    Due to Deepstriking my second wave late in the game, I easily got more objectives and Slaanesh was victorious!

Game2: Sieze Ground: 1000 pts against Star Fox space marines.
    A tie. At 1000 pts the Star Foxes invested in a drop pod with dreadnought, which was a bit of a problem. But good fun!

Game 3: Annihilation: 1000 pts against Demi-Tech vanilla marines.
    I got tabled Forced to actually engage and destroy as many marines as I could, my army proved a bit fragile, ha ha High points were pulling the weapon off a rhino with my Fiends of Slaanesh and wiping out a whole squad of assault marines in HtH combat!

In general, everything people have told me here in the Daemon FAQ/Tactica and all the advice you wonderful people have given me has been spot on! The Slaanesh Daemons performed exactly as I expected them to from my time among you all. Fragile daemonettes proved to be easily gunned down, but lionesses once they got into melee. Fiends did a bit of light anti-tank, not great, but capable of dealing with troop tranports. I must get more

Daemon Princes rule! Easily my fave pieces, I have 2, and will get my third soon! Durable, quick, with a lot of upgrades available, they have yet to let me down! I don't think I will bring a single Soul Grinder, princes all the way

I can see how Slaanesh would benefit from having other powers allied with, but while a purely Slaanesh force isn't the strongest bully on the block, it is more than enough to have a good time Besides, I can't stop painting daemonettes, they are too cute!

Thanks again for all the help and support! You all know your stuff, it's great to be a member here!

--- Dreg

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

No problem! It's great to hear that you're having fun with the Daemons. Ties and losses will always happen, but they're useful in showing you the strengths/weaknesses of your army, and how to improve. If you like Slaanesh as much as I do, then I recommend eventually getting (or converting from parts/another model) a Keeper of Secrets and some fiends. Both are fantastic at trashing just about anything your opponent can throw at you.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread