Chaos Tech-preist Equivilent - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just thinking (just thinking mind you) that somehow I could change my (puny) Thousand sons army into a sort of tech-chaos army. I've always liked the idea of all the tech preists with their crazy robot arms and stuff, but i just dont see a way for me to incorperate it into thousand sons. It dosnt even need to be a pure thousand sons army (or a thousand sons army at all&#33 but i have a bunch of sorcerer and thousand sons models that are painted pretty nice. Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

By the way, I know that the iron warriors are all about the tech stuff, but i just dont like the colour scheme (or the models).

Don't look now... But there's one man too many in this room and I think it's you.
    - Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

I thing there is Tech-Preist's on Chaos Legion in fluff, bat Games Workshop never(corect me if im wrong) never released models or rules for them.
    Originally posted by Shas'o Moufinn Mian Posted Today@ 01:20
    By the way, I know that the iron warriors are all about the tech stuff, but i just dont like the colour scheme (or the models).
    In the Iron Warrios, the equivilent of Tech-preist is the Warsmiths.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

189 (x8)

would be nice though if chaos could use servitors, though I'm plannin on using those as a replacement for the chaos hounds with my IW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't like the IW because of the colour scheme??? Then why not just make your own? You don't have to follow all the GW pics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Eh, Warsmiths are not techpriests. A Warsmith is the equavelent of a Chaos Lord, not some snivelling half rotting human maggot that only lives because his masters decided he's not too slow a worker yet.
    Chaos has techpriests, they're just generally mutated, insane, and have no ego whatsoever. Remember, the SM legions weren't the only organisation torn up in the Horus Heresy. (Note: this is all fluffwise, no rules.)
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. Have you got the new rulebook? Take a look at page 120, you could convert your thousand sons into Skitarii&#33; As Bornin said, there were other factions than the Space Marines that rebelled..
    If you imagine that guy on page 120 to be a leader, you can make your already robed sorcerers look like him, just add Iron Hands heads and model some hoods from green stuff. I also suggest head swaps for all your troopers, to make them look like something else than thousand sons&#33;
    Hm.. Storm trooper heads maybe? Or maybe thousand sons heads without the big helmet decorations?
    Ave Dominus Nox!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, ive got the rulebook. In fact that picture is part of what made me want to have such an army. But I think the Skitarii are more of an imperial guard thing as oppsed to space marines. But thats a good idea, using iron hands heads. I was wanting something similar to chaos iron hands but more magicky. Perahps I can manage to get my hands on some iron hands bitz (no pun intended) and add them to ma sons. Not to mention that upcoming techmarine model looks pretty awesome (and evil). He could be easily converted into a tech-sorcerer...
    Don&#39;t look now... But there&#39;s one man too many in this room and I think it&#39;s you.
    - Julius Henry &quot;Groucho&quot; Marx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you&#39;re thinking of something like a renegade Iron Hands successor chapter?
    It could be a Daemon Prince of Tzeench playing Machine God and taking control of them then..

If you want them to be heavy on bionics, a cool and simple way of converting them is replacing the right arm of some of them with heavy weapons. It looks amazing&#33;

And maybe you could put the old obliterator models to some use..
    Ave Dominus Nox!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

203 (x5)

Originally posted by BorninDarkness Posted Yesterday@ 17:13
    Eh, Warsmiths are not techpriests.
    Hmm i have always thought that wasmiths are techpriests or soem kind of them.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Absoluthor@Sep 5 2004, 15:26
    So you&#39;re thinking of something like a renegade Iron Hands successor chapter?
    It could be a Daemon Prince of Tzeench playing Machine God and taking control of them then..

If you want them to be heavy on bionics, a cool and simple way of converting them is replacing the right arm of some of them with heavy weapons. It looks amazing&#33;

And maybe you could put the old obliterator models to some use..
    [snapback]208341[/snapback]
    Thats a fantastic idea&#33; Wicked fluff, I could use some oh so awesome iron hands bits, and I could make obliterators those who the "Machine God" had given his "blessings." Any ideas for a colour scheme or how to convert such a deamon prince?
    Don&#39;t look now... But there&#39;s one man too many in this room and I think it&#39;s you.
    - Julius Henry &quot;Groucho&quot; Marx

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast