Why is the Masque not an Independent character - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is the Masque not an Independent character

All the unique heralds are IC's except for the masque. Is this a deliberate oversight? Seems to me that she's the one that would need it the most.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

The fact that she can use the pavane so often and has a 3+ save for fairly low points balances out the loss of IC status so I think it is deliberate. From a fluff stand point I believe she is shunned by most other demons because slannesh is not happy with her, but I haven't read the demon fluff for a while so I might have that wrong. I do know that I hate when my friend runs her in his demons because even if she is by herself she causes me way to many headaches.

This is for the haters... CrownAxe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Its' her fluff. She's been banished by Slaanesh for mocking him (by accident) so she randomly pops in and out of existance dancing away.

It's the same way in Fantasy, and they had to specify that she can't join units

She is a terrible unit because if it though (not in WHF. Even with 3++ you only need one or two units worth of shooting to kill Masque
    Last edited by CrownAxe; May 14th, 2010 at 22:17.

+ Reply to Thread