Chaos Spearhead - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chaos Spearhead

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x2)

Chaos Spearhead

It's already been posted on the Necron forums, but I was wondering what all of the Chaos players was thinking about the new Spearhead scenarios. I'm a big fan of them personally, already wanting to play with Ambush Spearhead using Defilers and/or Dreads and the Mechanized Assault Spearhead with Rhinos/Land Raiders full of Berzerkers.

World Eaters: W-47 D-10 L-9
    Necrons: W-19 D-3 L-2
    Protectorate of Menoth: W-36 D-0 L-7

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x1)

I really like what they put together, too. Shame I decided to play fluffy Death Guard. I don't own enough tanks!

My strategy would involve Rhinos full of PMs in a Mechanized Assault, and, ever a glutton for having bad things happen to my own stuff when I roll the dice (Chaos!), I'd go with the Archeotech Spearhead on my Defilers. More strength for my battle cannons, reapers, and flamers (!). Yes, please!

Other than that, I'd drool at the chance to get a Plaguereaper in a standard game; and a trio of Tank Hunter ML/DCCW Dreads would be rockin' until the first time they fire frenzied your own tanks.

+ Reply to Thread