Relictors Chapter? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relictors Chapter?

Hey, I love these guys, but it never says their fate in their fluff. If I were to paint my CSM's in their scheme and use some normal Space Marine bits could I pull off an army? I know they can use Gray Knights and in their unofficial codex they mainly go by Space Marine rules

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Adrift in Warp-space playing poker with Nurglings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relictors are a great excuse to play pick 'n' mix with with Imperial and Chaos marine parts (not that excuses are needed).

Beyond what it says in WD295 there is not much more written about them. Here is a quick list of what I've read about them in the magazine and online :-

> Declared 'Excommunicate Traitoris' during 13th Black crusade.
    > Current chapter strength is approx 200.
    > Thought to be hiding in the Eye of terror.
    > Allegiance is not confirmed - could be loyal, could be renegade, could of split into both factions.

The article from WD295 is a little outdated now as it used the previous SM and CSM books.

You also mention that they can have Grey Knight allies, this is not so. As outcasts they can only take Radical Daemon hunters and Daemonhosts as allies. It was the Grey Knights who killed the rest of the chapter.
    . . . . . The harder we stare the more complete the disintegration . . . . .

+ Reply to Thread