Need Help With World Eaters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made my banners. I used these little street signs that came out of a package from my sons hot wheels as the pole. I used a piece of a sprue as the cross beam. Some photo paper as the flag. I just shaped the paper with my hands, since it's sorta thick. It kept it's shape, and I just sprayed all of it with some primer and painted it how I wanted it to look.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your army lacks a little something to bust tanks. I use Khorne bikers, because you can mount up to two meltaguns per squad on bikes, and when your done taking out the tanks you sweep up on their infantry with your supperior hand to hand skills. Not to mention thier a bitch to kill with T5. I think that they gave my khorne army the mobility that they needed and some extra tank busting power. A bloodthirster would be a good addition to.

Closed Thread