Converted Daemon prince model - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Eye of terror
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x2)

Converted Daemon prince model

Hi guys,

once again I humbly ask your help.

Below you'll find several pictures of my latest work, a daemon prince. I know he looks like the one on the gw site, but I did NOT copy tht model. in fact, I only found out it was there after mine was finished. I'm very proud of it.

However, now I have a problem. I need to build a second daemon prince, but I have NO IDEA how. I don;t want to make it the same, and I don't want anything standard.
    I thought I'd make one with a spider lower body, but the spider models are just to small. I thought of making a scorpion, with metal legs, but I don't want to increase the size of the base.

So here I am, for the first time in the 10 years I've been playing and modeling warhammer 40K, I'm inspirationless... I've seen maybe a 1000 DP models on the internet, but most of them are standard, 2 legs, 2 arms 1 head and 2 wings. I want something diffirent.
    Any ideas? It will probably be used as a nugle daemon prince. Any suggestions aree welcome.

I don't wish to show off or anything, but this might be my best work yet.

Last edited by Renosaurus; October 18th, 2010 at 15:41.
    The best thing about chaos, is your opponent's face when he looks at your disgusting Plague marines

2. Remove Advertisements

Martial of the Riddermark
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x2)

That model looks great! As for ideas, any hane of sculpting a spider/scorpion body piece? If not then I too am short of original ideas, unless you did something similar to your last model but bursting through the ground or something. Alternatively, the basic 2 arms, 2 legs, but with wings and looking to be actually flying with them rather than just standing in a rather stationary pose.

I've just seen a picture of the forest goblin big boss on a spider (only available to order), would this be the right size for what you want?
    Last edited by bliss-giver; October 30th, 2010 at 15:43. Reason: Additional information added.

+ Reply to Thread