Colors For Iron Warriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I HATE YELLOW , i have it on my space wolves and i hate it.. i want something differant for the iron warriors.. i plan to keep the silver black.. but i rather use something other then yellow

do i really have to use it.. or is it something just anal players will bother me about??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, it's just them.

How about tin-bitz, that colour's nice for say... banding on guns, and remember, for those "warning" sign-type things, you could always use red and black instead of yellow.

yeah, a rust type colour could be used as your primary, then you could band with silver? :hmm:

-Karn
    -Karnack

'And Lo! In A Cloud Of Much Prettiness And All That,

Came Karnack! And Let It Be Known That He Said;

[/img]http://www.freewebs.com/duolith/54eg.jpg[img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't have to use it. Not all spacewolves use it, and not all Iron Warriors either. Your army could represent an Iron Warriors warband that decided that yellow sucks, and painted over it in metallic. It's as simple as that. Off course you should make the fluff a bit more interesting than that, but I just had to make a simple example.

How about tin-bitz, that colour's nice for say... banding on guns, and remember, for those "warning" sign-type things, you could always use red and black instead of yellow.

yeah, a rust type colour could be used as your primary, then you could band with silver?
    Good color suggestions Karn.. You seem to be good at colors!
    Got any pics of your minis?
    Ave Dominus Nox!

+ Reply to Thread