Librarium Online Forums banner

Lashing out the truth

537 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  eiglepulper 
#1 ·
Ok, in the Daemons section of the forum, we discuss the difference between the Pavane and the Lash of Submission. A forum member insists that if you move a Heavy weapons team with the Lash, they cannot fire in their shooting phase on their turn. I say that the heavy weapons team can fire, because they did not move on their turn, they moved in their opponents' turn. I cannot find evidence that suggests the Heavy weapons team cannot fire on their turn. Any input here? I'd love to know either way what is right.

#2 ·
That is a load of rubbish. If you move a unit with lash and they are NOT pinned by it, then they act normally in their turn.

So the devestators can fire their heavy weapons as long as they did not move in their movement phase.

#4 ·
I thought so too, heavy weapons can only not be fired if you previously moved in your own turn, not in your opponents.
It would be like saying that a unit whose rhino has been destroyed can't fire heavy weapons as they were forced to disembark.

#5 ·
Yep, I'm in the "Yes they can shoot" bracket too. There's nothing mentioned on P.67 under the "Effects of Damage results on passengers" section that would suggest otherwise, unless of course they're Pinned.

E.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.