Questions about Ahriman - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions about Ahriman

Does Ahriman have the ability to attempt to nullify psychic powers from other armies?

Same question but about Chaos Sorcerers aswell, as i dont see a psychic hood entry in their profiles but thought it a bit strange espically if Ahriman could not...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Meir Link, I guess I will jump in on this one here. Ahriman and normal Chaos Socerers can not try to cancel psychic powers because they don't have the psychic hood listed in their wargear options. Personally I would have them equipped with it. Think about it, Ahriman, Master of all the dark psychic powers, ultimate wizard in the entire game ( don't know if that is true or not), He should be able to. But he can't. q_p

Martial of the Riddermark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x2)

Unfortunately, unlike in fantasy no matter how good a sorcerer is, they can't cancel out the powers of others without special wargear. Chaos's only anti phsychic is kharn's resistance to it, but that only works if they target him directly.

I would like to see some form of phsychic defense for chaos, even if it is only for ahriman, or is an expensive wargear option, at the moment we just seem to miss out.
    In "What would you most like changed?" I made up my own rules for types of defense, my favourite being rod of khorne, but I also had versions for all of the 4 gods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Longshadow7 View Post
    Think about it, Ahriman, Master of all the dark psychic powers, ultimate wizard in the entire game ( don't know if that is true or not), He should be able to. But he can't. q_p
    Actually the master of all dark psychic powers, would be Magus the Red. But Azek (Ahriman) is a close second. Btw if you havent read Prospero Burns you should. It pains me to see such a good guy like Ahriman fall to the ruinous powers. His intentions were always for the best of his legion, not like Magus who thought the same but was so full of himself that he thought he was the same as his father.
    "The fallen shall forever be remembered as the emporers finest!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should also read Thousand Sons (i think thats what its called) it tells alot about the Thousand Sons and about Ahriman and how they were trying to do what was best for the Imperium but were betrayed by the emperor and the rest. Not that i think what they did in the end was the best or anything, just that its tragic.

+ Reply to Thread