Arch Heretic Fluff Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

I am thinking about starting a LATD army, and i was thinking a little bit about the fluff.

Anyway, the only thing that really clashed is the question in the title. Does he have to be a space marine? I know CSM stats are used, but does this mean that the figure must be a SM? Could it be a strong willed human who has been gifted by the gods with enchanched stregth and stuff, and can bear them?
    Just wondering what you think.

Also, a little bit aside, can CSM make new space marines. I had the feeling that The sorcerors may take young humans away who have fought for chaos in a battle, Tortue and perform gross experiments on them, then turn them into SM.
    I'm not sure about this, but it doesn't really matter.

+If it moves, torture it+
    The last message recievd from the Dark eldar Dracon Ferilus, the only person who ever tried to make a Bloodthirster cry

What did happen to Eldrad Ulthran anyways?....

2. Remove Advertisements

the Netherlands
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

189 (x8)

It doesn't necasarily has to be a CSM, could be anybody with acces to more powerfull wargear.

They can bear Marks, no problem at all.

new CSM are created either by cloning them ( Fabouis Bile ) or by using the geneseed of dead CSM and implant them into new "volunteers"

+ Reply to Thread