Questions on Daemons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Questions on Daemons

Hello to all monsters of the warp. I am considering on starting a Daemon army, for I play chaos marines so this must be the most illogical step (unless you follow tzeentch). So I have a few questions.

1) are you able to use units with other marks, for example plaguebearers and the bloodletters in an army?

2) are the shooting attacks psychic or not?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to
    speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

Hi, and welcome to Daemons.

1) Any units/Marks can be used/mixed in any Daemons Army and in most cases you'll find it difficult to win any games unless you do mix it up. (One caveat is that an IC with one Mark (or none) cannot lead/join a unit with another Mark. (Dex p27, "Demonic Rivalry")

2) Codex (p73, first paragraph) states categorically that all the Daemonic abilities / Gifts are considered to be Wargear, not Psychic powers, and are therefore immune to Psychic Hoods, etc, and do not require a Psychic test to use them.

hope this helps
    There are three types of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who cannot.

+ Reply to Thread