Grey Knight Tactica needed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
    10 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

168 (x7)

Grey Knight Tactica needed

I do not do too bad as a CSM player, I really don't. But my first game against the Grey Knights at 2000 points (almost my entire army, so I didn't have many other choices in units), I got creamed. Creamed is really a nice way of saying it, the game wasn't even close. By far and away the worst pasting I have ever had in any game against any army. Albeit there were some problems: my opponent was playing knights for the first time and claimed a 2+ invulnerable save with his Paladins and Draigo against ranged weapons. Also, there was some question (yet unanswered) if he could use a Servo Skull to lessen the scatter of his Orbital Strike or not. That aside, I took lots of firepower; Lascannons on my Predator, Obits, Lascannons on my Defiler, melta anywhere I could including 4 Chosen with meltas and one with Missile launcher, plasma anywhere I could as well. I got pasted. So, I would like to hear from some people who may have had some success against the GK's. I hear a double lash is still a good way to go, but isn't the GK's good against Psykers? My game might well have been different if his Paladins didn't have the 2+ invulnerable against my heavy firepower. That aside I need help.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

He cheated hard,
    Paladins and Draigo do not have 2+ invo from shooting. Draigo has a +3 from a storm shield then rest have 5+ from termies. Tho in CQB they can get ONE guy with a 2+ invo.
    The FAQ out now says he can not use the servo skulls for Orbital Strikes.

+ Reply to Thread