Finecast Chaos models. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finecast Chaos models.

What exactly have they redone and is now available? Particularly Greater Daemons and Dreads. I don't have a hobby centre close so I usually buy online from a stockist, and they're out of stock on metal models because of the whole change, so does anyone know when we get those models into resin?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Pictures of them are on the GW website here, for Chaos you have Abaddon the Despoiler, Skulltaker, Huron Blackheart, Flamers of Tzeentch, Nurgle Daemon Prince and the Chaos Space Marine Raptors are available in finecast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what happens to the rest? I was told stockists stopped getting metal models, so does that mean anything that isn't the above that was in metal they won't get anymore?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    421 (x8)

Plague marines are also in finecast. The models that haven't been released yet will probably be done in waves like everything else considering how many metal figures there are it might takes a while to get everything right on the models.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

From what the folks at my LGS understand (not a GW store), metal models are not guaranteed if you put an order in for them. GW's likely got more of the metal models on the plate for Finecast, and don't want to make/ship more metal if the Finecast is in the tubes.

Of course, my store still hasn't received a single Finecast shipment ... I guess the US distribution is way behind.

+ Reply to Thread