Giving in to the Temptation - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

Giving in to the Temptation

Hello Everyone,

I've been playing Fantasy for about a year and I guess it was only a matter of time before I delved into the 40k universe as well I love my Warriors of Chaos so naturally I was intrigued with the dark side in the sci-fi counterpart. My biggest question/concern is how does Chaos fare against other armies in 40k? I'm not looking to play in a super competitive environment or anything, but if I were play some friendly games with friends or at a hobby shop I'd just like to know my chances of being able to play a decent game without depending on super cheesy lists or anything. I know the codex is a little old and my friend who is also interested in starting up again would probably go with the recently updated Dark Eldar.

What are your thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements

5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x1)

The codex is bland and old, but not impossible to win with. There are units you should shy away from, like bikers and spawns.There are other units like 1k sons or noisemariens that you only take if you want to be fluffy.

You have to know at what range everything works, CSM isn't a long ranged army, we work best at short ranges...
    win some, lose some

+ Reply to Thread