Special Characters... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

Special Characters...

Hi all.

I was thinking about getting a discussion on our Special Chars up on this thread. They'e becomming more common (at least in my area) and we have a lot of them in our army. So, what do you think of SCs? I'll start off with my comments on Abbadon.

He's resilient (terminator armour, 4++ Eternal Warrior, Mark of Nurgle) has an I6 Strength 8 Daemon weapon and recently decked Logan Grimnir so hard in a game that he became an alternate basing supply for GW.
    However, using him is difficult as the unit he's in is most likley going to be shot at...a lot, whether deep striking or in a Land Raider. He's a big points investment and slightly unreliable, however he can often survive quite well despite this and the opponent really has to focus on him to take him down.

I would also go on about Ahriman but I'm slightly biased when it comes to TS....

"Take their gold, burn their homes, kill their familes and enslave their souls. Show them no mercy...oh and could you post these letters while you're out?"
    -Malekith, Witch King of Naggaroth.

2. Remove Advertisements

Sherbrooke, Quebec
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x1)

In my opinion all special characters that do not have Eternal Warrior are a waste of points. And abbaddon costs to much for what he does so he's also a waste of points.

Kharn is the only one I would dare to take because he actually can kill stuff in combat and can also open a transport if need be while not costing more then a land raider.
    "Iron Within, Iron Without"

+ Reply to Thread