Librarium Online Forums banner

Sons Of Malice Army...

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  archonofdeath 
#1 ·
Alright, how would one go about making it? Obviously there would be no daemons in the army (because Malal hates the other chaos gods with a passion). Anything else about how it should be made?

#2 ·
Make it off of nightlords/alpha legion rules so people don't get all fussy about it. Sons of Malice would probably be a very dark color'd legion with maybe a good helping of torture devices thrown in. Nothing says "I'm a badass chaos marine" like a rusty and blackened rack with a fresh victim riding on your rhino's grill.

#3 ·
Vehicles with daemonic possesion are fluffy for a Malal army. Captured daemons..
You could also use posessed, exept the daemons are imprisoned within the bodies of the csm, instead of being there of their own will.

If they were to get their own set of special rules, I'd let them use some of the Daemonhunter stuff(pschycannon?)..

Malal followers are always in small groups, so it would be fitting with lots of chosen and expensive wargear(so that you won't get huge on numbers).

Maybe you could use Sons of Malice models as inducted spacemarines in a Daemon Hunters force? I see them as a likely ally for radicals...

#4 ·
I like the sound of this one....

OK, i play Dawn of War, and i recently commited myself to collecting every single colour scheme of chaos, orks, SM and eldar i could find. With chaos, the only one i could find at all other than the 9 original traitor legion was violators.

Could you work out a colour scheme for me? I need:

: Primary colour (armour)
: Secondary colour (shoulder pads)
: Trim (Metal bits, part on rims of armour + shoulder pads)
: Eyes
: Weapons

Cheers!

#5 ·
Their body is checkered black and white. Look on page 76 of the Chaos codex, they're the last model on the page. The fallowers of malal hate chaos so much that they joined with malal (the chaos god of hating chaos, or actually just hatuing everything over all). Infact Malal fallowers hate eachother, so chances are they'd be in as small of units as possible. It's been a while since I looked into them (I was obsessed with them once, not any more though, but after I've made a decent tyranid army I might go back to chaos and make a malal army).

The only strange part is his number is 11, but chances are you could never get that many malal fighters that close to one annother to form such a huge unit.

Alright, this is going to be my set up:

HQ: Deamon Prince, or Lord (Lord more often than not).

Elites: Chosen, Chosen, nd more Chosen. Units of pure Chosen Aspiring Champions, and Chosen Termies/Champions. They can be extremely costly (pointwise) and great fighters.

Troupes: 2 squads of 5 CSM with an Aspiring Champion

Fast Attack: Bikes, if I ever take any.

Heavy Support: Probubly not Havocs. But Predators and Dreds.

Questions: Should I take a Defiler? I love the model and have wanted one for a while, but I'm not sure about how good it is. Should I take Land Raiders to move my Termies and Lord around (and ofcourse to kill points making my army smaller, yet still being pretty darn hard). Should I take Rhinos? To move my troupes around, or should I make them walk it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.