Chaos Dreadnaught Blood Rage - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question concerning chaos dreadnaughts and rolling for blood rage. I know you have to roll at the start of the movement phase. Do you have to roll for it even if it's already in close combat? The rules say you continue to fight with double it's characteristics but is that only if you roll a 1 or a 6 each turn or do you only have to roll the turn that it originally charged and never again till it is out of close combat? My friend said that if you charge in with blood rage you stay in blood rage till he is out of combat and you don't have to roll anymore until he is out of it again? Is he correct? Are there any FAQ's regarding this subject where it is written in black and white?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the last thing i read was that when in combat, a 1 or a 6 counts as blood rage.
    when out of combat, it counts as the respective result.

this means that you roll every turn. if in combat, any result (fire frenzy or blood rage) counts as blood rage.

hope this helps.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I thought but I can't find any chapter approved or FAQ's stating that is exactly how it is supposed to work. Anyone know of anything in writing that I can refer too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by MaxxGlock@Dec 10 2004, 22:53
    That's what I thought but I can't find any chapter approved or FAQ's stating that is exactly how it is supposed to work. Anyone know of anything in writing that I can refer too?
    [snapback]271796[/snapback]

check WD old issues, because it was in the bumper chaos FAQ of ye olde times

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, theoretically I could enter combat in blood rage with double attacks and the next turn while still in combat with the same unit roll a 3 and not have blood rage and have nomral amount of attacks then on the turn after that roll a 1 while still in combat and have blood rage again and get double attacks? Am I correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds about right to me
    what a long strange trip its been

+ Reply to Thread