For All U Chaos Players Out There... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when u first played, what actually INSPIRED u to play chaos?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

When I got into the hobby and was in that lovely stage of 'which army should I pick!?' I already knew that I wanted an evil army, because I'm always on the side of evil in every game, movie, story etc (can't help it). I was just looking at all the boxes they had in the store, and I loved the spikes, the ancient look, the mutations and everything else about the Chaos models (I think the Juggernaut and Dreadnought really caught my eye at the time). When I found out they were pretty much mankind's greatest nemesis the choice wasn't particularly difficult .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Not sure about myself but I been playing a couple armies in the past(Tyranids, though they were not a complete army; and Space Marines, they were there to get me into the rules of WarHammer 40k and to see how I should do tactics which failed), but now I think I like the prospect of an assault army that also can have good weapons to help the assault guys get in combat. So I decided to go for GrandFather Nurgle&#33; I read that palgue marines were one of the best troops because they can have two models in a game. They can be either a fire squad or a death HtH squad. Also thier toughness 5 helps them out alot. but putting them into a rhino is good to get them where they need to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I first started playing tzeentch in epic cauz the evil characters are always the coolest. Later on I ended up playing Dark Elf in BloodBowl but now when im building a 40k army I really felt like i had to go back to my roots.
    Back to my master Tzeentch with all his wonderfully magic, twisted, solemn and beautifull toys on the battlefield.

Chaos was the natural choice... khorne felt too... simple and childish sort of...
    .... nurgle is just plain ugly.... I almost fell for slaanesh , but in my heart I know
    Im a tzeentch guy... even though it often seems like khorne is the most popular and powerfull... maybe because of that actually...

funny thing is that my friend just choose space wolves... my nemesis muahahhaahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like most of the respondee&#39;s, I usually play the villans, or the side with the neatest monsters, and chaos fit both descriptions. I choose Slaanesh the moment I read his description in the old Chaos army book, his patron colors are some of my favorites, I prefer Beauty and Style to actual power, and androgenious beings whom radiate a sense of beauty that can charm anyone have always appealed to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

Hey Pharadot where did you get that anime girl? she looks cute. And yes I am a very lonly and sick teen and has no life but watching japanese anime and doing WarHammer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its of Misonou Kai from the game Angel&#39;s feather as a child, in the actual game he looks like this. There is a sequal coming out next year that I believe has the entire cast as kids though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn&#39;t my choice

I was Chosen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

Hey thanks. I really like anime also, so they sorta got me curious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I first got into 40k with my crons. I was curious about the other races but wasn&#39;t really looking into any of them, just glancing over my friends codex&#39;s and such. But one day I took hold of the holy bible...er...chaos codex, and instantly became addicted, I loved their fluff and models, and also their flexibalty (something necrons lack almost completly ) And most of all the Night Lords caught my eye. I knew I was chosen to lead a mighty legion of night lords, in the name of the night haunter, to bring justice to the imperium&#33;&#33;&#33;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast