Very Very Dumb Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

I was thinking what happens if khorne, even though I have a good idea this will nwever happen, that Khorne had a deathWing type army. Or having nothing but termies, land raiders, and dreadnoughts. Here is army list I did and if it really sucks tell me and I know it will probably suck and is a bad idea.

the BloodWings of Khorne
    HQ
    Demon Prince Drac 220pts
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    6 3 5(6) 5 3 5(6) 6+d3 10 2/5+
    weargear: berserker glaive, feel no pain, rage of khorne, furious charge, MoK
    demon gifts:rune, armor, stature

ELITE
    Drac's Finest 840pts
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 4 5(6) 4 1 4(5) 3+d3 10 2/5+
    weargear: khornate chainaxes, 4 combi-bolters, 1 combi-melta, furious charge, MoK, rage of khorne, feel no pain, demon str.
    Transport: Land Raider
    equipment: parastic possession, demon possession, havoc launcher

TROOPS
    (5 squads) Chosen 514pts
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 4 4 4 1 4 2 10 2/5+
    4 4 4 4 1 4 3 10 2/5+
    weargear: 4combi-bolters and 5 power weapons, 1 reaper auto, MoK
    Transport: Land Raider

HEAVY SUPPORT
    3 Dreadnoughts 180pts 215pts 180pts
    1st dread> demon possession, mutated hull, parastic possession, 2 CCWs, 2 twin-bolters
    2nd dread> demon possession, mutated hull, parastic possession, 1 CCw, twin-bolter, twin-link lascannon
    3rd dread>demon possession, mutated hull, parastic possession, 2 CCWs, 2 twin-bolters

TOTAL POINTS>4205pts
    TOTAL MODELS>40

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not a bad idea, but lacking and you could have chosen things a bit better, none of the men have CCW's, and they make a khorne army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

So what would make a kick*** deathwing type khorne army, I am just curious. Also, do you really think it is a good idea???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good idea, wrong Legion, i think that a death-wing KHORNE army is a contradiction in terms

I guess it would work with Iron Warriors or something because they are into all of the technology and i bet you could write it in that they could capture the land speeders and rebuild them or something.

Just some thing to think about

If i am wrong (and i am a fair bit of the time, like with the khorne - emporors children thing) then just ignore me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

oh well. It was a try. Maybe later I will refix this list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahah, that list looks good dude, but look @ the points.

do you really think that your army can hold up against... almost any other 4000 point army?

imagine playing a 4000 pt IG army. how would you get past all the infantry to reach the tanks that are blowing the smack out of you?

4000 Eldar: psychic powers like guide and large guardian bases or other big guns will rip you up hard

4000 space marines: death in a flurry of bolter hail, will simply be out shot here... even with 2+ saves you cant save them all

4000 tau: even more shooty than SM's, your army is a little too slow to destory alll the tau big guns (remember we are talking 4000 pts here..)

4000 tyranid: masses of gene's and gaunts, not to mention probably rows of biovores..

do i need to go on here?

sorry to burst your bubble, i actually quite like your army, maybe add a bit of fluff to it and it would be a very characteristic army, but on the battlefields, points/effieceny ratio might give you a hard time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its a good idea, but im a stupid Chaos Nooblet :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and how the chosen work, i have never seen them in stornes, do you have to convert? and if so, what do you ahve to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I emant Stores, not strmores i whatever i put :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

First thing, fuzzy, the Chosen are pretty much normal termies or veteran squads, but have join the forces of chaos so they are a little stronger and are alos used as the chosen, hence the name, to be the bodyguards of the chaos lord or lietenant.

Secind thing, I do know that this force can't stand against a 4000pt army, but if you look at "DEATHWING TYPE" you will understand that it is a chaos army that follow the army lines of the death wing force in the dark angels. THe DEath Wing are composed of nothing but Landraiders, termies, HQ, and dreadnoughts...so this not so good army list is following those guide lines, but the people are chaos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast