Khornies Khornies Khornies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many khorne beserkers are good in a army of khorne or undivided, can i get reccomendations for both please

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Depends on what you want. A normal CSM squad is already good in close combat, most Undivided armies can't even use Berzerkers. For World Eaters, I'd start at 2 for a small army, then maybe get some Bloodletters, but add more Berzerkers over 1500 points preferably.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya well i calcualting up some points of my future army list adding 10 bloodletter and came up with over 1500 pts but thats becuase i upgraded my tanks like crazy justr for fun until i can get a larger more playable army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used to do the same thing with my tanks and making my lord all uber an ***** by overloading him with stuff but now i dont have to do that.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With a chaos army I like to stress, not pumping up all your guys. I know it seems fun, and cool, But if you pump them up too much then they cost more than they&#39;re worth on the field. It&#39;s better off to have more men, then a few strong ones. Plus it will start to become hard to play missions where you have to hold areas such as cleanse. If your going to go with khorne one of the best units I&#39;ve ever added to them has been my khorne bikers. I currently have three of them in my army and plan to get three more because they are so effective. If you do three man squads though be sure to give them feel no pain. I&#39;m going to use 2 three man squads, rather then one big squad. Because with two small squads you can have more meltas and plasma&#39;s mounted to the bikes and more power weapons on your champs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate to tell you this but only the aspiring champion can have feel no pain. The points listed in the codex reads 10/5. The first ten is for independant characters and the second points cost is for Asp Champs. The only thing that berserkers can all upgrade to is a khornate chain axe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a second&#33;
    K, I just saw something. I checked up on "feel no pain" and it had the "*" beside it, and I always thought that it meant that only models in terminator armour can choose it. But then I read it again, and it says "Models in terminator armour may only use items marked with *". So that means that everyone can use it, but models in terminator armour have their armoury limited to certain stuff&#33;
    So I can give my asp. champion "Feel No Pain" and an axe of khorne&#33;

Hooray for everything&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(grand master)
    Yes I know, I was implying to give it to whom you can. That extra save has saved an extra biker many o&#39; times. So if you have two bike squads thiers 2 extra chances of keeping them alive.

Closed Thread