In Need Of Some Creative Advice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currently working on a LatD army. And I am in need of a bit of advice?

My idea is a traitor adeptus mechanicus themed LatD army. Mutants being part mutant part mechanical. I want to feild a horde of them. Were talking 5-6 troop choices of mutants full to close to full squads. With some minor CSM assistance. For HQ I am imaging PFist wielding CSM aspiring champions for PFist ability and Ld for mutants. But here comes the question.

What Legion is more inclined lead a mutant group like this? Word Bearers? Iron Warriors? Alpha Legion? Any thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

If it's tehco-oreinted I'd say Iron warriors. None of the leigons would turn down an army of LatD followers so I'm sure you're safe using pretty much any of them.

Sexy land, for only the coolest of people
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well your pretty much the PERFECT word bearer player they can have up to 9 troop choices if you use them to replace other categories. Also personally i only go for what is unique like i plan to start either eldar's iyanden, or something unique on chaos like wheather its strategie or just team but i would do word bearers if your a big troop fam . Don't do iron warriors they are extremly cheap and not ment for a big troop amount. And i'm pretty sure you only can use mutants in latd so if you want the mutants then go latd. Also latd is also good in just troop selection ( preferably the plaguedzombies ). They also have a nice elite choice of the big mutants which are awesome sadly they dont have termies or obliterators though. But benefited in heavy support they have basilisks. So i would suggest either word bearers or latd for you. I hope this helped. ^_^
    "God works in mysterious ways."
    "Everything happens for a reason."

I actually have a slug living in YOU, right now...

Slowly will start playing: Iyanden, and Chaos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

For a techno-cult style thingie I'd strongly suggest iron warriors as the leaders of choice. Maybe cut down the muties a little, and take some traitor armour or recon (the Adeptus makes a lot of the vehicles, after all.)

But yeah, it's a very cool concept, I'd love to see it when its finished.

+ Reply to Thread