Daemon Summoning Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok hers a question that me and my friend were having problems desifering about daemon summoning. When rolling to summon to roll for the whole pack or for individual daemons. It seems strange for the one by one thing cuase if to many dont make it through they will suffer there instability before they even get into battle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by LunerWolves@Sep 23 2003, 015
    Ok hers a question that me and my friend were having problems desifering about daemon summoning. When rolling to summon to roll for the whole pack or for individual daemons. It seems strange for the one by one thing cuase if to many dont make it through they will suffer there instability before they even get into battle.
    when rolling for a pack of daemons, you roll once for the pack. it states in the rule book that if you roll higher than the number required thewn the unit becomes availbl. unit meaning the entire pack. unfortunatley the way the rules are written they use the word unit to mean 1 individual or 1 unit meaning the entire squad. but in this case they mean the entire pack or squad of daemons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx

Closed Thread