What Is So Good About Slaanesh - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi
    i would like to know what is so good about slaanesh
    because i know that khorne he good in close combat
    and i know that tzneetch has psychic powers what does he do because i really think he looks cool please tell because i would like to collect him

ps

what special rules has he got

thanks (Y)

<span style='color:blue'>schools a hooligans holiday</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

A Slaanesh army can have a mix of powerful cc weapons, psychic powers and good short ranged weapons.Meanwhile go to your local GW store and take the rule book and the codex.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloodthirster = THE BEAST. Does NOT lose in close combat. Use it to tear through squads. Seldom gets to fight what you want it to since it&#39;s movement is almost impossible to control. Do NOT summon this somewhere it will end up chasing away a small squad right away. If you do, he&#39;s had it when he gets shot at.
    Great Unclean One = Non-offencive resilience, use as a distraction (maybe I&#39;m wrong but that seems like a genuine use for it.
    Lord of Change = Psyker, very fast (flight & initiative), I throw him at vehicles and the more dangreous squads (such as Devastators).
    Keeper of Secrets = To me, a Jack of All Trades. It does a bit of everything. I would definately use it as a squad hacker-upper. But its also capable of fighting other thing&#39;s its size, unlike the Lord of Change. Probably the most versatile of the Greater Daemons. But I have to admit I&#39;ve never seen one on the table.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what people forget is Slaanesh&#39;s special ability (doom siren or something). It&#39;s NASTY in close combat. Now that the deamonettes have rending claws....ick. Slaanesh&#39;s number is 6 so...you have sm aller squads with all the benefits. There&#39;s really no end to the advantages, the problem is the disadvantages.....which I have no idea what those are. I really think that reducing your opponent to always strike after you is about as good of an ability as you can have.
    Karnov let all of us fulfil our repressed dreams of being a fat Russian man running around in the great outdoors and getting shot at by weird stone heads and crap. You didn't have a repressed fantasy about doing such marvelous things? Well, I don't believe you . . . [djpretzel]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does that Warp Scream work anyway? Ok so it reduces the initiative of enemies by one, is this just on the first round of close combat, the turn they charge or permenant?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

It affects &#39;any model who would be attacking them this turn&#39;, so it affects your opponent whenever he wants to strike the noise marines, regardless of whether its the first round of combat or whatever.

You also have a very versatile army with the potential to field very good ranged weaponry. But, like all cult armies, they&#39;re expensive and small.

The biggest advantage though is the ability to wear pink.

+ Reply to Thread