Chaos Primarch Clones - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if the dead chaos primarchs were cloned would they still be dedicated to chaos?my first reason to ask this is because even if they were the same genetically they might not be the same mentally. my second reason to ask this is i read the story about horus fighting the emperor and it said that just before the emperor killed him horus broke free from the grasp of chaos and realised what he had done was wrong therefore if he was cloned (assuming the clone was the same mentally) he would no longer be chaos dedicated. so yeah what do you all think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that depends on who cloned them? Chaos or imperium?

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have to agree with you. It all depends on who cloned him. If chaos cloned him I'm sure there'd be some daemon work at play during the cloning process. I'd also have to say that it depends on where he was cloned. If he were cloned on a daemon world, he'd also probably be chaos too. Nothing like waking up to hell and having to fight for your life ever since you came to be. Well that's just my view on it.

Closed Thread