Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi I have recently bought the Ork boyz box, zombie box, and Catachan box to start my LaTD army with some mutants and have a few questions:-
1. Is it worth getting the IG codex for their vehicles etc.
2. What does an Agitator actually look like?
3. Is it worth differing the gift things for the mutants among different squads?
4. Which weapons tend to be most effective for traitor squads?
1. Yes. Not just vehicles; other units and upgrades also come from the IG codex.
2. Whatever you convert him to look like. What does a SMurf Veteran sergeant look like? Any other SMurf, just with no helmet and a close combat weapon (usually)
3. Yes. The +1S is quite useful, but it all depends on what kinda fluff (if any) you intend to go with.
4. As for . So long as they have a certain role to play (eg heavy bolter+flamer, plasma/melta & autocannon/lascannon, then it's all down to you. You may want to do something different; I just like my units to have a specific purpose on the field.
Hope that helps.