New General In The Campain Against Space Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am new to 40K and i have heard the voice of chaos wisper to me and what a sweet song it is Unfortunatly being... less than battle hardened... I am never entusted with anything but mutants and traitors. if you could please help me organize these cretons i would greatly aprechiate it... (what does this mean ooc.... PLEASE look at my army list and give me advies PLEASE!!!!&#33http://www.librarium-online.com/forum/inde...45237entry45237 thank you all for your time

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting . . .

thats an unusual use of differant daemons . . .
    especially because im sure i have read somewhere that slaanesh daemons have to attack khornate daemons. . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well.... i have never used the mounted ones before ;p i was just gona check them out (bloodthirsters RULE)... but yeah im actualy having my army's "leader" as the one aspiering champion that is unmarked so i can contain any units from any of the armies...... or so i belive ;p but im like 99% sure look on pg 38 of the CSM codex under ancient enimies and if the leader is not marked or undivided...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, you're good. The old "demonic animosity" rule was left out of this edition. Now, its simpler, if your general has a mark of a specific god, the opposed god will not allow any units in your army (nurgle and tzeentch and khorne and slaanesh are opposed).

I would add more dedicated assault squads; try to keep them big as that will minimize the effect of enemy shooting. A mob of 30 Khornate mutants and then 2 mobs of 15 traitors to provide fire support is a good idea. Take some bezerkers as elites. Defilers are definitely a better deal than basilisks, i might add.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too am a HUGE Fan of Khorne CSM berserkers the only problem is marking any non L&tD units, regardles of army leader, bumps them to elite choice and thus fillen up my 1 slot of chaos allies and dumping my obliterators (do you think its worth the tarde?? i personaly luv obies ) as far as defilers being better... i wouldnt know ;p never have used them cause im saving my money for the Chaos MEGA battle set and it comes with one ;p and i would just use a diff model for it but me and my friend dont have anything that big!!!!! ;p..... if you dont mind spreadding your knowladge... what would you say makes the defiler SOOO much better.... i have my own ideas (better armor, no min for indirect fire distance, ect) ;p but i would like to hear from others

Closed Thread