Night Lords Vs The Titan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am playing night lords against a friend with a titan in a 5000 point game, the other problem is the armie supporting this beast is space wolves, which means my friend will use logan in a very heavy cc squad of about 800 pts at least. ideas?

They say God has existed from the beginning of time and will exist beyond the end of time. Can you imagine trying to sit through his home movies?

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

doesnt ANY1 have any ideas???????
    at all??????????
    please????????
    They say God has existed from the beginning of time and will exist beyond the end of time. Can you imagine trying to sit through his home movies?

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TITAN!!! AHHHHH!!!!!Oh wait there not that bad or are they? the problem with a titan is its a weapon magnet the only way to kill it is with surpressed heavy weapon fire and alot of vehicles.I suggest land raiders and havocs for the titan and every thing else on the rest of his army
    INNOCENCE IS NOT IMMUNITY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my dilema is that the titan is a very heavy thing it has titan killin weapon (instant death 4 troops) and 3 struc points and the wolves are very cc, the titan takes alot of shootin to take it out so while i take the heavys the wolves are ignored

the dilema: do i take on the wolves and ignore the titan or concentrate on the titan and ignore the wolves as if i do both i probably wont do either if u no wat i mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

remember you have 5000 points... lots of daemons (bloodletters) if you have them) to summon on his ass when they get near you for combat. Lots of tanks havocs and oblitoraters to shoot his titan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He plays NL, meaning virtually no demons or heavy support. I suggest you drive into the SW and take quite a few powerfists, so you can kill the titan later.
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two words, chain fists... I have taken a warhound titan down with my Master Shaper with an eviserator... if your night lords why not take some raptors with meltabombs? a heavy use of raptors can both do well against spacewolves and has the possiblity of screwing over the titan...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

can you actually lock a titain in hand to hand or does it just move over you? never played against one before
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

just like normal vehicles a titan can't be locked in combat since it doesn't have a WS.
    Use a lot of raptors with meltaguns, meltabombs, havocs with tankhunter skill, predators with all 3 lascannons.
    with 5000pts you can field an awfull lot of units, you even have 2 to 3 FoC at your disposale, use them for extra guns and raptors.

+ Reply to Thread