Cookie Cutter Khorne Lords - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No longer do I fear Abaddon or Ahriman... You know who I really fear? That Damn Khorne Lord who seems to be leading ever WE army I've seen. (no not Kharn...) I'm sure you've all seen him. He's huge... has Daemonic Stature. Daemonic Armor, and carries a Berserker Glaive. He also usually has Feel no pain and Rage of Khorne. Sometimes there are minor variations but this fella seems to be everywhere... What is the deal? Have the mighty forces of Chaos turned to cloning?

Seriously, this has become rediculous. The last tournament I attended there were 5 World Eater armies there. After viewing their army lists I realized the Khorne Lords were all identically equipped... taking note of this I began to notice it in every other WE army I seemed to come across. Where's the originality guys? There is something seriously wrong with the rules when everyone seems to select exactly the same gear for thier lord. Yes, I know these items are awesome and hard to resist buying for your leader but in the end it makes me sad that the ingenuity of 40K players has gone vastly down hill.

The only way I could really see it being explained is something like this.

"Due to a cowardly attack by the Scum of the Universe, The Emperor's Children, the Mighty Khorne's Wholesale Emporium must close it's doors FOREVER! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Slightly water-damaged Berserker Glaives, were 20,000 credits each, Now they can be had for the rediculously low price of 200 credits! Daemonic Stature and Daemonic Armor, used to carry the heavy price tag of one's soul. But now they can both be had for the measly price of 500 credits, or buy the pair and save an additional 20% You wont find prices like this anywhere else in the galaxy! Its a fire sale at Mighty Khorne's Wholesale Emporium! Get there before the doors close For ALL TIME! And tell 'em Kharn sent ya!"

--Keep Disco Evil--

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My khorne lord has the following; daemonic stature, daemonic armour, furious charge, and dread axe....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd hate to say it but my lord had the berzerker glaive and damonic stature, until i found that the damonic stature and dread axe are a much better combo. he also has a few other things. that i'm not willing to divuldge.

<_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

* looks at his Khorne Lord with Stature, Flight, FnP, Berzerker Glaive, and some other stuff.

Hmmmmmm... you could be right hehe, but admit: its a good combo.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truly a good combo...
    I prefer:
    Daemon Prince w/ Mark of Khorne, Daemonic Stature, Daemonic Flight, Berzerker Glaive, Daemonic Essence, Feel no Pain. This thing can take alot of hits, is hella fast, and b**ch to kill in close combat. I&#39;m still wondering if I should switch Daemonic Essence with Furious charge for the extra str and initiative. As for everyone having the same Khorne Prince, we like to get our points worth out of our HQs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my daemon prince has a berzerker glaive, daemon stature, daemon speed, mark of khorne, daemonic mutation, daemon strenght, and daemon resilience and finaly daemon essence. this daemon prince has won many battes for me because it was able to move 24 inches a turn sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah my WE lord is the same glaive, stature etc. but the ***** do you think a khorne lord is supposed to do? combat right? so you give him the best things for survival and combat and because the khorne list is extremely limited everyone takes the same ***** for their lord. by the way does everyone here give their lord a collar of khorne??? i sure as hell do.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;d like to, but I just dont have the room for points <_< . By the way, my daemon prince has strength instead of essence now. Little more effective in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The beserker glaive is rubbish. You count as an independant unit and may be targetted as normal. That means you can shoot him with all the heavy weapons you like, and that 4+ save will only protect him against 50% of insta-killing shots...and no amount of feel no pain will save that.

I take a dark blade, much better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daemonic Stature adds plus one to toughness, so it can only be instant killed by strength 10 attacks. Other than that, I get to use feel no pain (an additional 4+ save) on anything but powerfists and power swords. Do you use Daemonic Stature Logan? If you do, he can be singled out and targeted anyway, so why not go for the glaive? Here&#39;s a little math on his saves:
    5 space marines with lascannon shoot at a dp with Stature and FnP:
    Of those, 3.33 lascannons hit
    of those, 2.77 wound,
    now for the first inv save:
    of those, 1.38 wound. Now for feel no pain:
    .69 of one wounds
    On average, a Daemon Prince with feel No Pain and Stature, will take .69 wounds from 5 lascannon shots. Feel no pain doesn&#39;t look too bad there, does it?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast