Necron Destroyer Lord - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya! So, I have a Necron friend, who uses every dirty trick in the book. And just as I figured out that nice toughness flaw of his We'll Be Back, he goes and pulls a Res' Orb on me! So, right now I'm tryin' to figure out an easy way to quickly take out his Necron Lord, so I can start blastin' away with Lascannons and hopefully stand a chance again.

I have a squad of Havocs, a Dreadnaught, an extra Las Cannon. And you can bet that any other thing you could think of that would help, I&#39;d probably go and buy. I have not one once agains&#39;t &#39;im. >_< And it&#39;s irritating me&#33;

Sorry, I would state the Necron Lord stats, but I don&#39;t know them off hand. I&#39;ll start looking for them right after I post this. He uses a Necron Lord with Destroyer Body, so basically a Necron Destroyer Lord. I&#39;m pretty sure he uses a Staff of Light, rather than the War Scythe -- since he keeps him back with his troops to give him the Res&#39; Orbs effect. But, &#39;ell. Once I had three Oblits just focusing on his Lord itself, poundin&#39; away with Power Fist, and it took me all game to take care of it.

So, I suppose a long string of &#39;helps.&#39; is in order. ^_^ Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok first of all dont post the lords stats it is against copyright.

when using chaos i thing a squad of 10-15 bllodletters could take care of him. or use a predator with lascannons all round they can take care of him.

these are just two ways. if you need anymore help or other ways just ask.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for pointing out that copyright thing. Sorry I nearly slipped up. So, Bloodletters, huh? Yeah, that could work. Thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use templates to take him out and the squad he&#39;s with. Damn Lords&#33; Sometimes I just hate them so much. However, if he&#39;s packing a res orb, there is literally no way to keep him down unless he fails WBB. Just hit the rest of his army and phase &#39;em out
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, Playing against Chaos... went thru two squads of beserkers each with a power fist... killed all of one squad and took 1 wounds from the power fist. 2nd squad i took 2 wounds went down but made the WBB roll... and then the power fist gave me a wound next turn... and i failed my WBB roll... bam gone.. so it took 3 rounds of CC, two power fists, 15 beserkers and a failed WBB roll. Mind you when he left only that one power fist was left standing.

he is very hard. But Bloodletters could tear him up.. with just the sheer numbers...

8 blood letters on the charge... 24 power weapon attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a khroneate deamon prince would work

Mark of khorne
    D. Reslecie
    D. Mutation
    D. Stature
    D. Stregth
    D. Essence
    D. Flight
    CCW
    if u think he will take that invulable save thing take a dreadaxe if not them a Berseker Glaive

just run him in to the his lord and let em duke it out or u can keep it away from it and just run right though his warroirs

Closed Thread